Involintary discharge, finding a dailysis clinic

i,VE BEEN DISCHARGED FROM A FRSENUIS CLINIC IN GRAPEVINE TX, THEY GOT ME BLACK LISTED IN THE GREATER DFW TX AREA. I,M ON EMERGENCY DIALYSIS, 1 DAY A WEEK. ITS SLOWLY KILLING ME. I FEEL SICK EVERYDAY. tHEY CAN,T TAKE MORE THAN 3 KILOS AT A TIME BECAUSE BOTH CAVLES IN MY LEGS CRAMP TEREBLY. LOOKING FOR ANYONE OR ANY WHERE TO GET BACK ON DIALYSIS 3 TIMES A WEEK OR PD. GLEN GRUEN 820 CHATEAU VALEE CIR. BEDFORD TEXAS, 76022

You mention wanting to do HD 3x/week or PD. Did you do HD or PD at the Fresenius clinic in Grapevine? What led the clinic in Grapevine to discharge you? How long ago did they discharge you? When the clinic discharged you, what did the staff there do to help you find another clinic?

You said your Fresenius clinic blackballed you from all Dallas/Ft. Worth clinics. I hate to hear it when a patient says they believe the clinic that discharged them blackballed them from other clinics. This should never happen with privacy rules! Did you file a complaint with the ESRD Network of Texas toll-free at 877-886-4435 or the Texas State Survey Agency that addresses patient complaints at 512-834-6646?

If you contact the ESRD Network of Texas, Rechelle Brown may be able to help you find another clinic that will admit you. Medicare has a searchable database that lists information about dialysis facilities. You can search the database by distance from your home and the type of treatment you do (or want to do). According to that site, there are 69 dialysis clinics within 25 miles of Bedford, Texas. Those clinics are owned by different dialysis companies so if Fresenius won’t accept you at its clinics, you could contact dialysis clinics owned by other companies. In the list, if you click on the clinic’s name, you can see more information, including who owns the clinic, whether they have dialysis shifts after 5 p.m., the treatment types they offer, how many “stars” (quality) they have, and there’s a map showing Bedford and where that clinic is. Here’s the link to that site.
https://www.medicare.gov/dialysisfacilitycompare/

I hope this information is helpful.