RDI (Reference Daily Intake) for diabetic renal CKD stage4 patient

Hi, my mum is a diabetic renal patient. She is in CKD stage4, 70yrs old and 60kg. I wish to know what is the RDI (Reference Daily Intake) for her for the following items:-
i) Potassium
ii) Phosphorus
iii) Protein
iv) Sodium
v) Carbohydrate

I have done 2 tables at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AhK06XaAIAO9dDZ5SnVsX20yRWtKMHgyS1FQRUdJQmc&output=html, now i need to know the RDI for her so I can know how much (how many grams) she can take daily.

Hope to hear from you soon. tqvm.

Hello, and thank you for your message. The Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) levels are the daily intake levels of nutrients that are considered to be sufficient to meet the nutritional requirements of most healthy people. Because your mother has kidney disease, these general recommendations likely do not apply to her. Her dietary needs for these nutrients are based on various factors including lab work. Unfortunately, I am not able to calculate your mother’s daily needs of these nutrients without doing a full in-person assessment.

With that said, the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that people with conditions like high blood pressure and kidney disease consume 1,500 mg of sodium daily.

It might be helpful for you to speak with your mother’s physician or have her meet with a registered dietitian who can make customized recommendations for her diet.

Sincerely,

LeeAnn Weintraub, MPH, RD