Beachy is leaving the building

Finished last dialysis at home in the early hours this morning. Tech has just taken machine away as Andy and I finish the big job of packing to go away for transplant of his kidney to me this Friday. Can’t say I will be sorry to see the end of all the supplies and the big Freni and we hope it is not around again for a very looooooong time and we start on another journey of ‘treatment’ just as daunting.

Take care guys.Think of me on halloween!

Cheers
Mel (aka beachy)

Good luck, Beachy. We’ll all be thinking of you. We wish you and your husband a speedy recovery. Drop back in and let us know how you’re doing.

I hope it all goes well for both of you, Beachy. Keep us up to date on how you’re doing!

Hi Beachy

Hope are works well if not great… Post as soon as you can…

Best to You
bob obrien

All the best Beachy (Mel) and to Andy as well…will be thinking of both of you… I’m sure you’ll be in good hands

[B]Good luck, hope all goes out well.

Hang in there,
Gus[/B]

[quote=beachy;16829]Finished last dialysis at home in the early hours this morning. Tech has just taken machine away as Andy and I finish the big job of packing to go away for transplant of his kidney to me this Friday. Can’t say I will be sorry to see the end of all the supplies and the big Freni and we hope it is not around again for a very looooooong time and we start on another journey of ‘treatment’ just as daunting.

Take care guys.Think of me on halloween!

Cheers
Mel (aka beachy)[/quote]