Considering daily home hemo in India

[QUOTE=Unregistered;20353]Hi Kamal,

This is Yogesh Bhat from Mumbai.

We are currently doing a pilot test for our nanogoldchip which we have found very effective for reducing the creatine count and also improve the health substantially.

The best part of the chip is that you just need to keep the chip close to your body. There is nothing to be consumed orally/nor to be applied so no side effects or risks.

I would be able to extend one chip to you for which you only need to furnish us with your routine results.

I can assure you that you would observe a notable difference in your current state.

If interested kindly mail me at nanogoldchip@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
Well, there’s an interesting–and I suspect unworkable–approach. Normally I would not let a message like this go through, but since the writer claims the product is free, I did. If that turns out not to be the case in any way, please LMK and I will delete the post.

When using Google to find this product I found claims that it treats heart problems, cancer, and even helps people lose weight. I don’t see that this product has been FDA approved in the U.S. so would caution anyone in the U.S. to be wary of claims of effectiveness.