Day Two on cycler

Today was day two on nighttime PD I can’t believe how well it’s going. I sleep like a log!!! No pain, I woke up yesterday and told my wife I feel like I did 20 years ago!!! I must have a good gaurdian angel Because everything has went well from surgury to the first flush!!! My biggest fear is infection when I did 4 manual exchanges it was pretty simple 1 connection only Now I have several conections and I think a better chance of infection. I’am using a 10000 ml load at night 8000ml of 2.5% and 2000 ml of extranol as my last exchange that i carry all day Numbers stii need some improvement but they are moving towards the good I must be very lucky to have this starting to work right away !!!

Greg

Hi Greg,

Welcome to Home Dialysis Central, and I’m so glad to hear that cycler PD is going so well for you! It’s terrific that you’re feeling so much better. :slight_smile:

Hey Greg!! How about registering and become a memeber.

I am so happy for you that things are going great with the cycler. Just follow the runs and everything will be fine. You will figure out how to do things that work better for you.

My hubby does 5 fills during the night. Using 2 6000 2.5 solution each night. He usually starts arounde 8pm and is through between 4-5. He feels so good.

Do I understand that you keep solution all day long?