Divorce

Hi Folks

Has anyone in in the last month or year or gone on disability. No matter what problem , after a # of years been faced with divorce? I’m not sure where we stand but things are not looking good? Any web sites?

Thanks
bob obrien

Close relative will soon have to face divorce, just to qualify for State and Federal assistance… him and his wife are both on disability and their private is reaching its end…they have to rid of their excess riches just to continue support…

Divorcing to Continue HealthCare

[QUOTE=bobeleanor;18010]Hi Folks

Has anyone in in the last month or year or gone on disability. No matter what problem , after a # of years been faced with divorce? I’m not sure where we stand but things are not looking good? Any web sites?

Thanks
bob obrien[/QUOTE]

Hi Bob,

I’m so sorry to hear that things aren’t going well. But I guess I’m not understanding from your message whether you’re looking for websites or information on disability or on divorce. What do you want to know more about?

Bob,

Not sure exactly what info. you are requiring… but just wanted to let you know that you are thought of. Dealing with all of this, is certainly not easy. I think marriage can be a struggle at times without the health issues that we face, never mind the ones that we do. Sometimes it feels that as soon as one thing is adequately managed, another issue is on the horizon.

Here’s hoping that you find a resolution, one way or another, that leaves you with some peace in your life.

Personally, I find it tough to be in the ‘dependant’ role, I often wonder what it would be like if it were opposite in our household.

Hang in there,

Kidney_Mom in Canada