Dori Shahtell

In case folks haven’t seen them before, on Home Dialysis Central’s home page there is a link to “museum” where there are pictures of old dialysis machines.
http://www.homedialysis.org/learn/museum.php

hahaa! Those are kinda scary! I don’t think I’d ever use a PD cycler that looked like any of those. They just don’t look as sterile as mine!

You just did. You said you wouldn’t post. Be a person of your word. We’ll look you up on your new freedom site. Good luck, unregistered. Erich

You just did. You said you wouldn’t post. Be a person of your word. We’ll look you up on your new freedom site. Good luck, unregistered. Erich[/quote]

I missed page two before I posted. Boy did this thread take a turn. Erich

Yeah, it’s meandered quite a bit!

Shay, can you imagine using those huge glass bottles to do PD? They were heavy, too–and if they broke, it was a HUGE sticky mess with broken glass. Ugh. Bags are much better.

Definitely!! I would be SO scared to use those glass bottles and have those huge machines in my room! I am SO thankful for my little Baxter machine!! :slight_smile:

Hi, I haven’t followed much and it’s late and my eyes are blurry, but I wanted to say to unregistered after reading this thread and his apology…it was quite a courageous thing to say and I wanted to take ‘me hat off to you’ for the brave gesture.

‘good on ya’ mate !’

Peace to the Peaceful,

…A Traveler…

Hey A Traveler
You have got to be a fellow Aussie haven’t you saying "good on 'ya mate "! LOL

While I am at home everywhere and nowhere, Oz holds it’s special place in my heart probably more than almost any other, glad to see Home D is a viable option there.

Thank you,
I apparently made a lot of statements people didn’t like.I really love the fact that I have helped a lot of people on H.D. I do get a little carried away sometimes, I see how well my Fiance is doing on 8 hr 4 tx week and wish everyone could do the same. It kind of started with the POT issue I posted a while ago. I have seen to many benefits to ignore for patient. I really believe its the pharmaceutical companies along with government due to the hurt it would cause money wise. I’m still here and will be always this is a great site for info.