FREE WEBINARS - What topics would you like?

Another idea, if possible to record these sessions for others who wish to join but cannot but can watch them by just downloading transcripts or something like that.

They are archived so folks can go back and watch them any time they want.

Hi Folks

Did I miss the date that this was going down?

Bob OBrien

No, you haven’t missed anything, Bobeleanor. Dr. John Agar is at a conference and when he’s back in the office we’ll settle on a topic and fix a date and let y’all know. I’m thinking possibly the Weds or Thurs after Memorial Day (because I’ll be out of town pretty much the whole week before that).

Hi Folks

What ever the topic, do the folks who are going to make the call on the topic think that it should be something that a everyone can ask questions and understand? Or will it be a topic that only the most educated can give and take part in? The one that I understand is that depending on the unit a person is in can make a big difference in understanding the process of dialysis. Not that a topic over my head would be bad ,but it is always more interesting if everyone can ask questions on a subject.

The post that Beachy has on muscle loss was a new one for me and Dori reply was also new. My dr has never talk on ““carnitine deficiency””" he would only look or talk on iron and hemoglobin.

Bob Obrien

Bob, you are so right about people having different levels of understanding and one of the difficulties in planning the webinar sesssions is making the topics and its presentations interesting enough and at a level that attracts the most attendees possible. But at the same time as recognizing the different levels of understanding, it’s important to also stretch peoples’ understnading so they can learn more advanced subject matter. The idea of the webinars is to educate, educate, educate. That usually means to provide ever increasing concepts, but taking in consideration different levels of attendees, especially as new patients and caregivers come into the scene continuously. It’s not as easy as a task as one might think. But with Dori leading the charge, I think we’re in pretty good hands.

hey Rich

The other thing I thinking on(by the way I have you to thank for getting me thinking on this once more and your post on"“Fluid and Solute Removal”"") that some of us(me) can’t type and chew gum at the same time.But like you said Dori more than likely has things covered and we can also break down the topic and go at it at slower pace down the road.
bob obrien

The session last week on Waste was excellent.

A session on Access care including Fistulas and Buttonholes.

Charles

Great idea, Charles. Thanks!