Hello everyone!

Hi I’m new to the site and just wanted to say hello :slight_smile: I was first diagnosed with ESRD at 15, did dialysis (both hemo and pd) for 2 years before I got a transplant, unfortunately my kidney failed in 2002 and I have been on dialysis ever since. I started out on hemo at a center then went to PD for about a year and for the last month I have been on the Nxstage and so far so good!

Im glad I found this site, I have been feeling a bit down lately and its comforting to know that other ppl know how u feel and have the same questions. I look forward to chatting more with you all :smiley:

Welcome to our site! I’m glad you found our message boards. I hope you’ve had an opportunity to look at all the content that we have posted on the site. Please let your doctor and other staff at your dialysis clinic know about us. We have postcards you could order to share with others. All you have to do to order them is click on the postcard on the home page.

Well hello there! Welcome to our little hideout on the net… :lol: …Don’t be discouraged and don’t give up! I also started at an early age…all you have to do is be strong, stay in school and do what you like the most in life…

thanks for the welcome, i will be sure to let my center know about the site, Thanks for the words of encouragement Gus, I actually graduated from college a couple of years ago, still working on finding the one thing I want to do or feel I could be able to do LoL

Hey, no problemo! :smiley:

I also graduated from College a few years ago and am trying to go back this Spring semester…there’s so much more I need to know!>… :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps, something in computers? Making websites? Or maybe something in 3d Art design for games…perhaps an advocate for dialysis patients…I think you’ll figure out what you wanna do…when I first started College I still didn’t know what I wanted to do…took about a year to finally discover what I enjoyed the most…and don’t let dialysis let you get depressed!