HEMA METRICS CRITLINE lll Monitor CE0086

I would really like to sell this unit. I have a HEMA METRICS CRIT-LINE lll Monitor CE 0086 & Accessories. Serial number: 195AP404102. I called Hema Metrics today and learned a new monitor sells for $4,500.00. You may wish to call them, reference the serial # and they could give you further details. Their number is Toll Free (800) 546-5463. Their website is: http://www.hemametrics.com. I am not too familiar with the ins and outs of this unit, but feel free to ask Hema Metrics or myself anything you like.

Please email me at: katcon@cwnet.com

This was the ad I had on EBAY: I was asking $2,500.00.

You are looking at a Hema Metrics Crit-Line lll Monitor & Accessories. Unit was owned by a private dialysis patient. He received dialysis at home with a portable dialysis machine and employed a private dialysis Registered Nurse. Unit has been gently used from February ‘04 to November ’05 when he passed away. Unit comes with the reference manual, AC adapter cord, and 36 disposable blood chamber attachments. Unit has a parallel port on the back to connect to a printer and a Finger clip.

I can also send you a photo. Please email me at: katcon@cwnet.com

Could not get a photo to appear here.

Thank you.

Kathy Connelly
San Diego, CA

[quote=Unregistered;11050]I would really like to sell this unit. I have a HEMA METRICS CRIT-LINE lll Monitor CE 0086 & Accessories. Serial number: 195AP404102. I called Hema Metrics today and learned a new monitor sells for $4,500.00. You may wish to call them, reference the serial # and they could give you further details. Their number is Toll Free (800) 546-5463. Their website is: http://www.hemametrics.com. I am not too familiar with the ins and outs of this unit, but feel free to ask Hema Metrics or myself anything you like.

This was the ad I had on EBAY: I was asking $2,500.00.

You are looking at a Hema Metrics Crit-Line lll Monitor & Accessories. Unit was owned by a private dialysis patient. He received dialysis at home with a portable dialysis machine and employed a private dialysis Registered Nurse. Unit has been gently used from February ‘04 to November ’05 when he passed away. Unit comes with the reference manual, AC adapter cord, and 36 disposable blood chamber attachments. Unit has a parallel port on the back to connect to a printer and a Finger clip.

I can also send you a photo. Please email me at: katcon@cwnet.com

Could not get a photo to appear here.

Thank you.

Kathy Connelly
San Diego, CA[/quote]

You say the patient used a portable machine, which machine was it and will this work with NxStage System One? If you don’t have any other details about this I guess I have to find out by my clinic…

Sorry for the delay Gus…This machine was used with NXstage and the AKSYS machines. Feel free to email me personally with any questions.

Kathy Connelly

email: katcon@cwnet.com