Home Dialysis: Express Yourself

Hey all, I did a simple design for some apparel that may interest you… keep in mind that I am not profiting from this…if you really like it I can do a few special requests and create something of your own imagination…c’mon guys, let get the word out!

http://www.printfection.com/DailyHemoDesigns?productid=49759&show_invoptid=422&show_sideid=73587&id=7062&minprice=&maxprice=
http://www.zazzle.com/product/235267955358924416

Eye >heart<?

Shouldn’t that be Heart >heart<?

I would buy a $25 HDC t-shirt if the proceeds supported the HDC web site.

Everyone has a mind of their own…most people want everything in life for free but sometimes life isn’t cheap business… :roll:

Fair dinkum, my computer crashed when I tried to open that site! Had to reboot it all over again! :?

Safari Browser does it again? Did you try FireFox for MAC?

FIREFOX FOR MAC

FIREFOX FOR LINUX

Thanks Gussy
Will give that a try. Have a good one. 8)

I’ve been fancying a tee with 2 ghostbusters/ban signs with kidneys in, where your kidneys should be and lettering on the front saying “Dead Man Walking” :smiley:

Hilarious!, hahaha… :lol: …I will design one soon…should be done in about a week…

Well, here it is…a quick design I did based on Bear’s request…I did exactly how you wanted bear but the logos were too small to see…hardly noticeable…however, I can still post it if you want…

http://www.printfection.com/DailyHemoDesigns?productid=49759&show_invoptid=422&show_sideid=73587&id=7062&minprice=&maxprice=

Ah jeez :roll:

<cough>copycat</cough>

First you add a forum link on your site (this one, not your own)
Then you add a cartoon section
Then you add a games section
Then you add a donate link
Now this.

lol, ever hear of originality? Well I guess it’s true what they say, imitation is the best form of flatery. :lol:

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin

Wow Epoman did you invent the Internet too?

Has anyone ever seen Epoman and Al Gore at the same time?

Nope, I just created the first site for dialysis patients to play games and compete against each other in good fun, have a section with a off-topic section, plus I have yet to find a site that sells dialysis merchandise that expresses how they really feel about dialysis. I’m not pissed, i just think it’s funny when I first mentioned my site here, months ago, gus was totally against it. Then later he bacame an active member because he said my site was offering things other sites didn’t offer. Then when he decided to stop posting on my site, he copied my sites features. That all.

By the way, this is why I don’t allow guests on my site, that way no one can hide behind a guest account.

• Epoman

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

lol, ever hear of originality? Well I guess it’s true what they say, imitation is the best form of flatery. :lol:

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

I think your not the first person in this world born…but now I know who you are and certainly not a cool lad…

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

I think your not the first person in this world born…but now I know who you are and certainly not a cool lad…[/quote]

A cool lad. :lol:, you think I’m not the first person born, well you would be correct, however I did create the first site for dialysis patients to play games and compete against each other in good fun, have a section with a off-topic section, plus I have yet to find a site that sells dialysis merchandise that expresses how they really feel about dialysis. I’m not pissed, i just think it’s funny when I first mentioned my site here, months ago, you were totally against it. Then later you bacame an active member because you said my site was offering things other sites didn’t offer. Then when you decided to stop posting on my site, you copied my sites features. That all.

Cheers Gus, Sorry you don’t think I’m cool :lol:

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

I think your not the first person in this world born…but now I know who you are and certainly not a cool lad…[/quote]

A cool lad. :lol:, you think I’m not the first person born, well you would be correct, however I did create the first site for dialysis patients to play games and compete against each other in good fun, have a section with a off-topic section, plus I have yet to find a site that sells dialysis merchandise that expresses how they really feel about dialysis. I’m not pissed, i just think it’s funny when I first mentioned my site here, months ago, you were totally against it. Then later you bacame an active member because you said my site was offering things other sites didn’t offer. Then when you decided to stop posting on my site, you copied my sites features. That all.

Cheers Gus,[/quote]

Your site offers the wrong messge…wrong idea worst of all you just love to start flame wars with your own members…I noticed your under other fake names posing as other people…BEWARE PEOPLE, “I HATE DIALYSIS” website…if you love negativity then EPOMAN can help you… O really thought your a good spokes person, but your not. …not even an advocate for a better dialysis…

Recent Member from “I hate dialysis”…cool people whom I talked to…they started their own little dialysis site…

http://thekidneyzone.proboards107.com/

Now look at some members from the I hate dialysis board…sounds more like EPOMAN attack on his own members!.. :roll:

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

Cheers Gus,[/quote]

Your site offers the wrong messge…wrong idea worst of all you just love to start flame wars with your own members…I noticed your under other fake names posing as other people…BEWARE PEOPLE, “I HATE DIALYSIS” website…if you love negativity then EPOMAN can help you… O really thought your a good spokes person, but your not. …not even an advocate for a better dialysis…

Recent Member from “I hate dialysis”…cool people whom I talked to…they started their own little dialysis site…

Now look at some members from the I hate dialysis board…sounds more like EPOMAN attack on his own members!.. :roll:[/quote]

Oh ok, it offers the wrong message but something big is happening in August that will beg to differ with you. You will see. I promise even YOU will be shocked :shock:

But what are you talking about me posting under different names? PROVE IT. You keep spreading lies and copying me.

I never claimed to be a spokeperson, I just get alot of hits on my site and your jealous. And you need to start lies to make yourself feel better, Whatever I understand.

By the way why, if my site was giving the wrong message did you post ALOT. Oh that’s right because here let me quote you Straight from YOUR site:

Other ongoings is about another dialysis website by a paitent who is going home to dialyze on a NxStage System One. His internet nickname is EPOMAN and has been around for a while and has his own website and forums where dialysis patients can socialize online. Though most of you would think his website’s name and logo may offend you in some way but you may want to visit his messageboards, it has a great bunch of people sharing their story and what not, a whole variety of topics, and not just dialysis…all from patients for patients…so go on and take a visit at I Hate Dialysis…you’ll find some of my posts there as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

• Sounds like you liked the site, oh that’s right you were posting everyday and promoting the hell out of NxStage and some members told you to calm down, every post you stated how bad in-center was, making them feel doomed because they could not do home. So you got your feelings hurt and left.

As for the KidneyZone I was upset not because he copied my format, I was pissed that he stole 200+ emails from my members. He became a member with the intent to harvest emails from my site. So if you think he’s cool as you say, then more power to you. But he admits ON HIS site that he stole emails from my site and many other dialysis sites.

But anyway, PROVE that I use different usernames on my site. You are just so jealous that my site has grown so much compared to yours. And you site has been up much, much longer. Jealousy is bad gus.

• Epoman

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

Cheers Gus,[/quote]

Now look at some members from the I hate dialysis board…sounds more like EPOMAN attack on his own members!.. :roll:[/quote]

Oh ok, it offers the wrong message but something big is happening in August that will beg to differ with you. You will see.

But what are you talking about me posing under different names? PROVE IT. You keep spreading lies I will sue your ass for libel.

I never claimed to be a spokeperson, I just get alot of hits on my site and your jealous. And you need to start lies to make yourself feel better, Whatever I understand.

By the way why, if my site was giving the wrong message did you post ALOT. Oh that’s right because here let me quote you Straight from YOUR site:

Other ongoings is about another dialysis website by a paitent who is going home to dialyze on a NxStage System One. His internet nickname is EPOMAN and has been around for a while and has his own website and forums where dialysis patients can socialize online. Though most of you would think his website’s name and logo may offend you in some way but you may want to visit his messageboards, it has a great bunch of people sharing their story and what not, a whole variety of topics, and not just dialysis…all from patients for patients…so go on and take a visit at I Hate Dialysis…you’ll find some of my posts there as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the KidneyZone I was upset not because he copied my format, I was pissed that he stole 200+ emails from my members. He became a member with the intent to harvest emails from my site. So if you think he’s cool as you say, then more power to you. But he admits ON HIS site that he stole emails from my site and many other dialysis sites.

But anyway, PROVE that I use different usernames on my site. You are just so jealous that my site has grown so much compared to yours. And you site has been up much, much longer. Jealousy is a bad gus.

• Epoman[/quote]

EPOMAN, you have content on your site that doesn’t belong to you…nothing on it is yours so its selfish to go around with greed and attack other blog sites and forums…your totally wrong, and your logo is not original…you intentionally took the skecth that belongs to someone else and made it yours…your even selling it on Cafepress! …what about Adsense? You wanna makemsome money fast? …All the ideas that you state already existed before you even ever started…all the resources you use on your site you don’t own at all…you use them, you borrow them…instead of attacking people you should help, assist, and become a person of charity for the dialysis community…

<cough>copycat</cough>

Now this.

Cheers Gus,

• Epoman
    Owner/Admin[/quote]

Cheers Gus,[/quote]

Oh ok, it offers the wrong message but something big is happening in August that will beg to differ with you. You will see.

But what are you talking about me posing under different names? PROVE IT. You keep spreading lies I will sue your ass for libel.

But anyway, PROVE that I use different usernames on my site. You are just so jealous that my site has grown so much compared to yours. And you site has been up much, much longer. Jealousy is a bad gus.

• Epoman[/quote]

EPOMAN, you have content on your site that doesn’t belong to you…nothing on it is yours so its selfish to go around with greed and attack other blog sites and forums…your totally wrong, and your logo is not original…you intentionally took the skecth that belongs to someone else and made it yours…your even selling it on Cafepress! …what about Adsense? You wanna makemsome money fast? …All the ideas that you state already existed before you even ever started…all the resources you use on your site you don’t own at all…you use them, you borrow them…instead of attacking people you should help, assist, and become a person of charity for the dialysis community…
[/quote]

The few pennies I make on adsense pays for the bandwith for my host, but you wouldn’t know about that because your site uses very little bandwidth. As for cafepress I make NO money on ANY ITEMS that can be confirmed. As for the logo I made every attempt to contact the site that use to use the drawing and I am not using the whole logo just a fraction of it, the site that use to use the drawing (it was not a logo) has been offline for months. My site is not a non-profit I never said it was, If a member donates an amount I use every penny for hosting, bandwidth, domain name renewals, etc, etc.
I’m not sure what you mean by resouces that I borrow, I built my site from scratch unlike your site using a content management system and templetes. Who’s attacking who here gus. Man you get pissed real easy.
Calm down, man. You are the one attacking me, I was just stating the obvious. Is it not true my site inspired all of the changes on your site?

It’s ok, everyone knows the truth.

P.S. Yes, my site is the first to offer unique things to dialysis related websites. Such as a games section where members can compete.

Oh and talking about making fast money, didn’t you recently put a DONATE link on your site, here let me quote you again:

Please help Gus earn his Digital Graphics degree by donating $1, $5, or more!

Pot calling the kettle black. :roll:

• Epoman

Back to the real subject…I think this will look good on you…it was Bear’s idea…so I put my graphics skills to work…all original, digitally hand drawn by Gus the expert in 3d graphics and design…please donate some money so that Gus can pay his schooling expenses…this cost of the t-shirt goes entirely to the printhouse and only I benefit in continuing my education is 3d graphics design and game development…I already have my A.S. Degree in Mircocomputer Grapnics but I need my B.A. and times are very hard that I barely afford it…

Donating will only help me keep going as a dialysis home patient and proceed my career. …at the same time I will make t-shirts now and then, helping pomote to the dialysis community…