Home Dialysis Plus Video-You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyYp4TqPgmY

Great find! Thanks for sharing it. :slight_smile:

Gimme a break, the CEO/President has a beard and wears a baseball hat. The Chief Technology Officer has a ponytail. Do you really think they’ll have something out in three years? I doubt it, but more power to them. We do need options.

Right now NxSTage is the only game in town and appears to be for the foreseeable future.

Looks can be deceiving. I know Mike Baker, and he’s a terrific, very passionate, and very smart fellow. :slight_smile:

Dori, that was tongue in cheek. After all, I have a beard too, and if it wasn’t for my wife maybe even a ponytail.

However, the real point might be that the FDA has gotten much harder in the last year and HD+ or Baxter aren’t even in trials yet. They may be three years away from hitting the market. And that may not even include a nocturnal indication.

Mike Baker is pretty smart guy.

[QUOTE=Rich Berkowitz;20170]Dori, that was tongue in cheek. After all, I have a beard too, and if it wasn’t for my wife maybe even a ponytail.

However, the real point might be that the FDA has gotten much harder in the last year and HD+ or Baxter aren’t even in trials yet. They may be three years away from hitting the market. And that may not even include a nocturnal indication.[/QUOTE]
True enough. These things always seem to take longer than we wish they would.