My Trip with NxStage System One

Thanks Gus for the pictures.
I took my Mom to Florida in February. We drove down. Had Nxstage ship dialysate and cartridges, I shipped saline and other supplies ahead of time, since we were staying with friends and family. Our dialysis unit has the soft sided case for the dialysis machine. Sat just perfect in the back seat of my car. By the way is a Ford Taurus. I even put the seat belt around the machine. I took a small bag with some supplies, a couple cases of dialysate in case of bad weather. We had more than enough room for everything plus some. Oh guess I should mention we live in Vermont.We were gone for about two weeks. Had the best time ever. The last time my Mom went to Florida she went in center and the got her catheter infected. Never again. Thanks to Nxstage I can almost guarantee that will never happen. :slight_smile:

Hey hey hey, that’s so cool to hear! 8)

Am glad you found NxStage to work very well!..if you have pictures, show us!..pictures are worth trillians of words! :slight_smile:

Hey Gus,

Do you mind if I put those pictures on my site. I would give credit to your site.

Bill

Sure, as long as you don’t eploit them or change them in anway, shape or form and of course a link back to my website…

You got it, thanks! BTW I should start training with 30 days.

• Epo

No kidding!.. :smiley:

Don’t forget to take pictures on your training day, and of course your first day at home…

while you can please take a self portrait of you “Before & After”…before using NxStage System One and then 2-3 months later after beeing at home…

Maybe a bit of a late response but treking through I came across this thread.
Most inspiring. I had an interesting conversation with a member of staff in a Fresenius unit on Saturday. We got talking about the NXstage & she said one patient had wheeled in a machine plugged it in in the acute bay, & dialysed. She was told “come & look at this”. I asked her what she had scene, trying to get a discription of her!! I’m sure she must have been mistaken but do you think it’s possible an NXsage machine used in the isolation cubilce of Fresenius Camden! In the UK!!

IF I dialyse there on Tuesday I will take some pics & grill the hell out of her!
I find it hard to believe that is was, but anything is possible.
I want one for Christmas.

I want one for Christmas too! :lol: Maybe Santa can do a bulk order and drop a couple off to us Aussies on the way to the UK!
8)

So it’s the South Pole Santa lives, is it Beachy? :lol:

Of course it is, Bear. That is , the Santa we know on the kangaroo! Just wanted to get first choice before those Brits get to them. :lol: