New here with night dialysis

Hello together,
I am glad to have found this pages. I am 4.5 years on dialysis at home. Since one year I make night-dialysis 3-4 times a week.
I live in Switzerland and have read a lot of all this interesting pages.
In Switzerland normally there is no dialysis during the night, except in critical situations.
If you have questions about me, or the dialysis send me email
kind regards

Hi Burkhard, and welcome to Home Dialysis Central. I had no idea anyone was doing nocturnal home hemo in Switzerland–good for you! I’m glad you found your way to us. As I’m sure you’ve seen, people here are very helpful.

I was fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country when I was 15. Let me know if your center needs a speaker–I’d be happy to go back. :smiley:

Hi Burkhard
Welcome to the group. I don’t always have time to respond as quickly as I would like but I do ready everyday.
You will find the group here is TOP SHEVE!
Pat

Hi Burkhard,
I’ve been to the dialysis unit in Interlaken twice, I really enjoy visiting your country. Did you switch to nocturnal on your own, or did your unit ask you to give a try?

Hi Bill, hi all,
I gathered the information out of this pages and make several trials to convince my doctor. Last summer we decided together to make a test for several weeks. The results looked very good. I have no phosphate killers after a short time. And so I stay with this comfortable night dialysis. I sleep pretty good during the night, but in the afternoon after the dialysis I need a two to three hour sleep to be fit again, otherwise I am like a drunken man :?

I visited some well known ski resorts with dialysis (Zermatt, and Samedan close to St. Moritz) in Switzerland or Austria (Innsbruck with Axamer Lizum, Silvretta Nova and dialysis in Bludenz) also dialysis in some places in Germany and once in Sweden (Karlstad)

Oh wow, all on your own! :shock: …Self-Researcher like most of us here! Welcome to the boat! :smiley: