Nxstage Home at Last: Contest Reminder

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Just a reminder to all of you Nxstagers!! Get those photos in!!! Don’t delay!!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]On behalf of the “Home at Last” NxStage newsletter staff, I’d like to announce that we have extended the deadline of the photo contest for our 2008 calendar to Friday, August 10.[/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Please consider sending us your favorite high-resolution picture of you with your NxStage system and tell us how NxStage therapy has enhanced your life.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Image Requirements:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- TIFF or EPS format (high resolution)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- 10MB or less[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Please provide us with the following information:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- Your name[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- Address/City/State/Zip[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- Phone[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- Age[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]- How long you’ve been on NxStage[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Email picture to: newsletter@nxstage.com.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Finally, complete the attached consent form…it can be scanned/emailed or faxed to 978-487-4800, attn: Marketing.[/COLOR][/FONT]

PHOTO RELEASE FORM [COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Thank you,[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Mary Scourick[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]978-687-4887[/COLOR][/FONT]

C’mon Nxstagers! I hope you don’t shy out on this! Here’s one of my pics that am planning to submit…as you can see while taking photo shoots a powerful lightning snapped in and almost killed me! Yikes!!!