Nxstage June 2007 Newsletter

Hello Nxstagers…

For all of you haven’t got this Newsletter I’ve linked it here for your viewing pleasure. Also, if you would like to recieve this to your home address please email newsletter@nxstage.com and let them know you would like to recieve this newsletter to your home address.

Be sure to enter contest!!

NXSTAGE JUNE 2007 NEWSLETTER

“Smile, your on Candid Camera!”

Skimming the newsletter, very interesting about Indiana Univ. Hospital having 50 NxStage patients! That is truly great- sounds like the biggest NxStage program in the country. Their program manager sounds like she built the program with a very positive attitude re patients’ capacity to achieve home training and through total support from their neph and team.

As far as NxStage’s photo contest, think you should enter, Gus. Maybe wear a cool pair of sunglasses and put your 2 cute pups on your lap while you dialyze. That should win it for you!!!

[quote=Jane;13866]Skimming the newsletter, very interesting about Indiana Univ. Hospital having 50 NxStage patients! That is truly great- sounds like the biggest NxStage program in the country. Their program manager sounds like she built the program with a very positive attitude re patients’ capacity to achieve home training and through total support from their neph and team.

Absolutley, that’s incredible work of people there. Its just amazing to see that this research study is proving groundbreaking! Yay!

As far as NxStage’s photo contest, think you should enter, Gus. Maybe wear a cool pair of sunglasses and put your 2 cute pups on your lap while you dialyze. That should win it for you!!!

Wow, hehehe…haven’t thought of that yet. Geez, I don’t know…haven’t taken a good thought about it…I kinda feel I’ve had enough publicity already and maybe would just leave the spot for other Nxstagers…who knows. Hmmmm

[/quote]