Online management of lab reports?

I was wondering if there was a website where I could enter my monthly labs along with maybe things like daily weight gain, BP, etc?

I could access this to see how the labs vary over a period of time. I get printed copies of my reports but I have to file all of them and its quite difficult to see how Hemoglobin, for example has changed after starting nocturnal.

Thanks
Kamal

HiFolks

Could you ask you renal team fr a print out. I’m sure if I ask my team I could get it in paper form. But to see any real change would it not take months to yrs. I’ve been on dialysis 3 yrs and one of things that we go around on is the month to month labs. Dialysis providers are always pumping the consumer each month if your #'s are off a bit . For me I’m alwayspumping in order to live a normal life ones #'s are going to change from month to month , not each month maybe ,but I can’t see anyone keeping teir #'s on the same level each month.

As to a program you could set up to put your own #'s in and then track depending on your know how on computers. I don’t have the know how myself,but Eleanor has been tracking our $$$ over the last 10 yrs. And the program she uses lets her put it into any type graph you want. Excel is one program.

thanks
bob obrien

You’re in luck, Kamal! The AAKP has put together just what you’re looking for on the “My-Health” part of their website, with free registration. You can get to it here: https://www.aakp.org/my-health/.

Thanks a ton Dori, I will look the site up.

Kamal

[B]Greetings Kamal,

any possibility they can email them to you? That way it would bve easier to file electronically.

I use to recieve them through snail mail, but once I requested them to email them to me it has been a breeze filing them.[/B]

[quote=kamalshah20;16972]I was wondering if there was a website where I could enter my monthly labs along with maybe things like daily weight gain, BP, etc?

I could access this to see how the labs vary over a period of time. I get printed copies of my reports but I have to file all of them and its quite difficult to see how Hemoglobin, for example has changed after starting nocturnal.

Thanks
Kamal
http://kamaldshah.com[/quote]

No Gus, they do not have this facility here. They give you only a hard copy. I did register for the AAKP service suggested by Dori. I have yet to explore it to see if it has what I need.

Thanks
Kamal