Peritoneal dialysis

Good news Virtsma. I hope you experiences with the cycle goes as well as ours has.

I’m thrilled to hear that your catheter is FINALLY working, that you fought for your pump and got to keep it, and that you’re starting the cycler. This is terrific news! Thanks for updating us.

Beth ! I am doing great on the cycler. It only wakes me up to tell me I have a kink. My diabetes is doing fine too . I haven’t changed any thing on the pump yet.my numbers are good.I want to thank you guys for your support. I was communicating with Chris who was on the pump yoo. but haven’t heard from him in a while I don;t know wha t happened to him. Bye for now Sincerely virtsma

This is great news. Who knows – Maybe you’re clearing the way in your clinic for other patients to get to do CCPD and use an insulin pump. We made suggestions, but you were the one who advocated very well for yourself. Congratulations on your success!

Glad CCPD is working for you now. I did CCPD for 4 years myself. I loved it!

Hi Every one! I am doing great on my cycler. I just went in for my first test since I have been on the cycler I will get my results next week. I have a question is any one of you on the Freenius newton IQ cycler and are using the IQ card . My Dialysis place can’t seem to be able to get the card. I don’t know why. Virtsma

We are not.

We were told the other day that Baxter will be coming out with a new, smaller cycler the first of the year, 2009. This is exciting.

I am so glad you are doing so good with your cycler.

My name is Eva and i, mnow for peritioneal dialyses.I have a question why when mine catheter is it is red why.i reallly like that peritioneak dialyses,but sometimes ifeel tired wheni have to do it every night.Istatred peritioneal dialyses on December20008.How anybody else doing.My email adress is ewa.zborowska@hotmail.com.please if you can email me then we can talk more.