Prof Agar's site

Read somewhere that there is some new material at Prof. Agar’s site. Does anyone know where the new material can be found?

http://www.nocturnaldialysis.org

Hi Mark,
I know the new info is at his site. I wondered if the whole site was updated or if the new info is found in a particular area of the site.

Hi Jane
Message I received Monday night from the Prof via Australian Dialysis Buddies forum was the following

QUOTE 'You may want to put out on your Buddies site that the entire website has been revised and is in the process of being web-updated. My web guy is translating the whole site into a more robust web-platform called Expression Web 2.

There ARE some teething formatting issues which will be addressed once the whole site has been updated … so if people could just forgive some of the layout glitches they find while we go through that process - but it should be all done and dusted in 3-4 weeks time. Then it should be (1) up-to-date and (2) more 2009-relevant’

Cheers
Mel

[QUOTE=Jane;18136]Hi Mark,
I know the new info is at his site. I wondered if the whole site was updated or if the new info is found in a particular area of the site.[/QUOTE]

TY Beachy!