Pureflow problem

[quote=mjbrookhart;12291]You obviously have not read my posts. It’s not that I do not like it. IT DOES NOT WORK. I can’t and have not been able to make a successful batch in over a week. As I said before I LOVE the PureFlow! I can’t get it to work and I am not an idiot who does not know how to set up the machine. I had a great 5 month run with the PureFlow without any serious problems but now I have encountered one. I’m sorry that you cannot see the gravity of the situation. I hope this does not happen to you.

I like it…I CANT USE IT!!!

Mike[/quote]

I did read your posts. I hope you get things worked out. Erich

Sorry, Mike, I missed this last night when I was replying to Bill. I apologize–I was only remembering the dialysate side, not the whole water intake (purification Pak) side of the machine. I hope they can sort out the source of your problem so you can use it again.

Dori & Erich,

I apologize to both of you. I think you got the best of my frustration with this ongoing problem. I still have not resolved this problem. NxStage is sending out an engineer to my home on Monday to “evaluate and fix” the problems I am having. For now I am using the bags and I am fine with that. I really hope to get this fixed.

Again, sorry for the tone of my posts.

Mike

No problem, Mike. It’s got to be horribly frustrating to have to deal with this–and even worse to feel like people didn’t understand or weren’t listening to you. We’re glad you found your way here, even if giving you a place to vent is the only help we can offer in the short run. I really hope you get it fixed, too. Let us know how it goes with the engineer. You’re probably helping countless others to avoid problems, so your experiences won’t be in vain.

Mike, I am glad you found your way here and are posting of your trouble with the pureflow. Machine problems are frustrating regardless of what machine it is and I didn’t consider your post to be a vent. Just the facts. As a dialysis helper with the opportunity to change machines, I want to hear of the problems with all the machines, NxStage, Fresenius, RO’s and Pureflow. Problems exist with them all and when you know about them ahead of time, it helps with the decision process. I believe 95% or higher of patients who do their own treatments definitely know when it’s user error or a machine problem.

Marty