Terrible YouTube video series - what should be done?

[B]Like Dori said “GET YOUR HOME MADE VIDEOS OF YOU OUT IN THE OPEN!!”…its only way to smash negative media like that.

Kamal, good job!![/B]

[quote=kamalshah20;17120]I have created a video in response to this video and submitted it. But the owner of the original video needs to approve this! Fat chance.

Here’s the link:

Kamal[/quote]

[quote=Gus;17719][B]Like Dori said “GET YOUR HOME MADE VIDEOS OF YOU OUT IN THE OPEN!!”…its only way to smash negative media like that.

Kamal, good job!![/B][/quote]

Gus did you do a rebuttal video yet? Where is the link if you did? I want to see it! :slight_smile:

I have done a few (unrelated) videos but still have not done one as a rebuttal because frankly there wasn’t a lot of feedback and I haven’t had the time. When Dori said it might only get more people to watch his video and add to the viewers count I kinda put making a video as a rebuttal on the backburner because I felt a rebuttal video would have to be perfect, factual, address ALL issues they were wrong about or need clarifying and we would need to make sure nothing is misleading or confusing but clarifies so that it clearly proves and discredits his videos which are clearly (to us anyway) only made to sell his herbal “cures”. However I did not feel qualified to make one good enough and wanted more input and ideas.

I still want to do a video as this forum has had the most feedback on this but had mainly been discussing what I should put in it on my forums. I will keep checking back here because I still want to do a video and sorry I have put it off and here is the most input / feedback to get ideas for what to put in this video. Has anyone else done one other than Kamal. I watched Kamals and was proud of him for speaking up!