Blood on your hands

There us a meeting about seeing about involuentarily duscharge. I did reaĺy well in another clinic but this one no. They told me for months i could get home dialysis trainung in feb. When i asked again in feb they say my attendance here is not good enough. We could be there if i had hope i would live and escape there someday.

I have been bitchy and started bleeding in the waiting room. I ran outside leaving few drips. Because of this new clinic demands i sit in chhair 10 minutes often adding more for no teason. Left at 5 for yrars under a spill less than every 2 years for nearly 20.

It was my understanding they could only discharge for making it very hard to run clinic, viiilence or stealing my insurance money as death is alŵays certain soonsfter and spent begging for hospital treatments and try again if labs make it seem like youll live 8 mote hours try again

How could they claim they cant run the clinic around me having to wait 10m like being in the corner where they comemorate the one t time they had to clean blòod from the floor, a frequent occurance here.

I should just cave and stay but its so insulting. They finna kill me overwss than 5 drops

It’s important for dialysis patients to get all the treatments their doctor prescribes to have the best chance at leaving long and living well. The ESRD regulations do not allow a dialysis clinic to involuntarily discharge a patient who skips or shortens treatments. However, I have heard of some physicians have told patients they can’t treat them any longer for missing dialysis. When that happens, the patient can be at risk of being involuntarily discharged because the clinic has no one to write dialysis orders for you. The regulations allow clinics to discharge patients whose medical needs they can’t meet. Without orders the clinic can’t meet perform dialysis (or meet your medical needs). That is the other reason besides the ones you mentioned.

I’d suggest that you ask for a meeting with the nurse manager and/or clinic administrator, your social worker, your primary nurse, and your doctor. Voice your concerns and tell them what prevents you from being at dialysis at the scheduled time and staying for your full treatment. Would a different shift or a different type of dialysis or home dialysis work better for you. If so, offer those as options.

If you want to file a complaint or grievance, your dialysis clinic should have given you a copy of your rights and responsibilities. These should be posted in your clinic. One of your rights is to file a complaint or grievance. The poster should tell you how to do that internally through your clinic and the dialysis corporation, if your clinic is part of a larger entity. It should also tell you how to contact your ESRD Network and the ESRD state survey agency that Medicare contracts with to assure your clinic is following the dialysis regulations.

What state do you live in? ESRD Network and the ESRD state survey agency that Medicare contracts with to assure your clinic is following the dialysis regulations.