Crit Line Monitor for sale on EBAY

HEMA METRICS CRIT-LINE lll Monitor & Accessories

EBAY Item # 150082896018

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150082896018

Feel free to email me questions...katcon@cwnet.com

FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING

You are looking at a Hema Metrics Crit-Line lll Monitor & Accessories. Unit was owned by a private dialysis patient. He received dialysis at home using the “Crit” with NXstage and the AKSYS machines. Unit has been gently used from February ‘04 to November ’05 when he passed away. Unit comes with the reference manual, AC adapter cord, and 36 disposable blood chamber attachments. Unit has a parallel port on the back to connect to a printer. Finger clip shown on the cover of the manual is also included, just not shown in the photo. Unit sells today for $4,500.00. Will ship free of charge anywhere in USA. Item is from a smoke free home.

Since dialyzors generally do not own their own equipment, I always wonder when I see things like this ad. If someone is selling equipment that in fact belongs to the dialysis center, it is essentially stolen merchandise.

Buyer beware…

[QUOTE=Dori Schatell;12142]Since dialyzors generally do not own their own equipment, I always wonder when I see things like this ad. If someone is selling equipment that in fact belongs to the dialysis center, it is essentially stolen merchandise.

Buyer beware…[/QUOTE]

Dori…As my ad states, this machine belonged to a home dialysis patient. In fact, it will be shipped in the original box it came in, with the original shipping/UPS label. Should you have any questions, please email me: katcon@cwnet.com I can also provide the serial number for any further verification.

I understand that it was a home dialysis patient. This is a home dialysis site.

But home dialysis patients do not generally own their own equipment. Even though it is located in their home, the dialysis center owns it. Patients sometimes don’t even understand this themselves and may believe that if it’s in their home, the center must have bought it for them and they can keep it.

NOT TRUE.

[QUOTE=Dori Schatell;12146]I understand that it was a home dialysis patient. This is a home dialysis site.

But home dialysis patients do not generally own their own equipment. Even though it is located in their home, the dialysis center owns it. Patients sometimes don’t even understand this themselves and may believe that if it’s in their home, the center must have bought it for them and they can keep it.

NOT TRUE.[/QUOTE]

Dori…This machine was purchased and owned outright. The owner not only purchased the Crit, but employed two private RN’s for his care and dialysis.

I understand your concern, but PLEASE know/investigate all the facts before you post your opinion.

Kathy Connelly
619-461-6009

Hi Kathy,

What I said originally is that “I always wonder.” This site–which the non-profit organization that I run (Medical Education Institute) developed-- does not permit people to sell merchandise. This is listed clearly in the message board rules.

The only reason I permitted this thread to continue is for the educational value of folks at least learning to ask whether a piece of dialysis equipment they see on eBay is actually owned outright by the family of the patient selling it (which is extremely rare) or might, in fact, belong to the dialysis center.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;12147]Dori…This machine was purchased and owned outright. The owner not only purchased the Crit, but employed two private RN’s for his care and dialysis.

I understand your concern, but PLEASE know/investigate all the facts before you post your opinion.

Kathy Connelly
619-461-6009[/QUOTE]

Do u still have this?