Cutting DaVita and Fresenius Down To Size

What Davita and Fresenius are in need of is competition, competition, and more competion. Think of how much airline prices when down when the airline industry was deregulated. Davita and Fresenius are acting as they do, because many times, they are the only game in town… In other words, they do not have to care about dialysis patients and how they are treated. I would file an anti-trust suit against DaVita and Fresenius, as was done to MaBell in the early 1980’s. Dialysis patients should not have to live in fear of losing their treatments because they complain about crappy care that is being given at Davita and Fresenius. YES, I have been to both McDialysis chains or LDO’s, I would not send my dog to either corporation. What they are doing to dialysis patients is unacceptable… I would urge everyone on dialysis to start calling Congress and start complaining… Enough is Enough…

Wow…this is a shame to hear…right after I learned of my “competition” in providing In-Home Dialysis care and Patient Management services. I launched my company, InnOvation Care back in August (after working in healthcare for nearly a decade and being a Crohn’s Infusion patient for years)…

Your pose is one of the KEY reasons I chose to develop a company focused on QUALITY CARE, patient education and a strong focus on better outcomes. An organization is only as good as its leadership and I am working to ensure that every single person within my organization understand what compassion is and how imperative it is in dealing with our patients.

I have been experiencing red tape - to say the least - but I am probably one of the most determined people on the planet. Even if I start with 10 patients…I want those 10 and their families to have the best experience possible. Dealing with a chronic illness is challenging enough. My partner, a Nephrologist, in DC is working hard along with me to meet all the requirements for our targeted patients to begin training and either In-Home Assisted PD or HHD. Are you a patient or a caregiver?

Home patient for 7 years. The care that I get at my current clinic is outstanding. :slight_smile: I worked for the government, tons of red tape and idiots.