Eating schedule for nocturnal

beachy:

Okay Heather I will tackle this one as it seems nobody else is game! The answer to your question is most nights yep

Lol, beachy, you are the brave one :wink: I’ve wondered how this works, too. You eat your main meal earlier than the others. Is it difficult to have your main meal so much earlier in the day? And I’d still like to hear from the others on if they get everything out before the tx :wink: :wink:

Hiya Jane
I have no problems eating any time of the day! I have always been a bit of a guts(no self control around any food except salt)as I consider that food is one of life’s greatest sensual pleasures. :lol:
I do manage to limit myself a bit on Freni nights and don’t seem to have a weight problem because I exercise so much. Painting the bl… deck again today so doing lots of crawling around on my hands and knees. Just had a big toasted baked bean and cheese sanga (sandwich) and going out to have a nice dinner tonight. Will have to restrain myself a bit because it is a Freni night. Not too much wine either or I won’t be able to see straight to get those big suckers in the arm!!
8)

MMMMmmmmm loooove soup!!! I make a nice curry chicken soup. I used to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :lol:
My other half isnt too keen on soup, so if I make it, then its up to me to eat it all, so I dont bother as its just too much fluid.

Went out for dinner and a movie tonight, broke the weight loss diet a bit and had beer battered chips and a not so naughty chicken burger and then a yummy milkshake from the icecream shop. Gotta love other peoples cooking!!
We had vouchers for everything too, so made it a nice cheap night!