FOR SALE: Baxter Homechoice Pro APD

EDITOR NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I am selling a Baxter Homechoice Pro APD System for home use. This is a PRIVATE sale.

This unit is in excellent cosmetic condition and functions flawlessly. Includes power cord, but no documentation (available from Baxter). Photos available by email upon request.

Healthcare professionals and distributors welcome. Will ship anywhere.

Accepting offers through the PRIVATE MESSAGE system on this board.

You can research this unit here:

https://www.baxter.com/products/renal/peritoneal_dialysis/sub/homechoice.html

Thank you.

shmeebs

A quick warning for anyone considering purchasing this machine–the Medical Education Institute and Home Dialysis Central are NOT responsible for any sales of products that occur as a result of using this site.

We strongly urge any potential buyers to be certain that whoever is selling the machine truly does own it (just because a machine is in someone’s home does NOT mean they own it–in most cases, at least in the US, the dialysis center owns it).

We don’t have ANYTHING to do with this sale, we don’t warrant the machine, and we can’t help you if you buy it and something goes wrong. We’re a small non-profit organization, not eBay. So, buy at your own risk.

Just so ya know…

I am the person who posted the sale. I am pleased that the moderator is checking the posts and advising people to be careful. It is good advice, particularly when it comes to medical devices such as this.

I did try to contact the forum people via their email link to check on the “etiquette” of posting such an ad, but received no response within 48 hours, so decided to post it anyway.

I do OWN this machine outright.

For what it’s worth, if any interested parties contact me regarding this item, I will work with them to ensure a safe, secure and courteous transaction, including divulging all of my contact information and offering purchase protection through Paypal or similar service for peace of mind.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Andy (1shmeebs1)

I’m very interested in this machine.
Can you give me more information about the price?
You can send me an email at salvoma@gmail.com
Thank you.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

I am interested in buying this machine. Please drop me an email at simusiddique@gmail.com with furthur information like.

What is the current location of the machine?
What is the expected price?
How old is this machine?
How long was it used?
Etc…

Hi y’all,

If you are looking for dialysis machines (PD or HD) outside of the US, we list four companies that sell them here: http://www.homedialysis.org/resources/links/.

Hi:
How much is the price of this CCPD?
Regards
juliocarballal@hotmail.com

[QUOTE=1shmeebs1;15727]I am selling a Baxter Homechoice Pro APD System for home use. This is a PRIVATE sale.

This unit is in excellent cosmetic condition and functions flawlessly. Includes power cord, but no documentation (available from Baxter). Photos available by email upon request.

Healthcare professionals and distributors welcome. Will ship anywhere.

Accepting offers through the PRIVATE MESSAGE system on this board.

You can research this unit here:

https://www.baxter.com/products/renal/peritoneal_dialysis/sub/homechoice.html

Thank you.

shmeebs[/QUOTE]

This item is still for sale. Reply with email address if interested. Thank you.

Hi,

I may be interested in a PD machine for home use. Please contact me at gadepally@gmail.com. I would like pictures and the price. Also let me know about warranty information.

-Bhaskar

I also have one for sale. With 2 books.

mollyalford@sympatico.ca

[QUOTE=Dori Schatell;15728]A quick warning for anyone considering purchasing this machine–the Medical Education Institute and Home Dialysis Central are NOT responsible for any sales of products that occur as a result of using this site.

We strongly urge any potential buyers to be certain that whoever is selling the machine truly does own it (just because a machine is in someone’s home does NOT mean they own it–in most cases, at least in the US, the dialysis center owns it).

We don’t have ANYTHING to do with this sale, we don’t warrant the machine, and we can’t help you if you buy it and something goes wrong. We’re a small non-profit organization, not eBay. So, buy at your own risk.

Just so ya know…[/QUOTE]
All of this still holds. Sometimes people think that because a loved one passed on and the machine is in the home, they now own it. In the US, personal ownership of dialysis machines is VERY rare. In most cases, the dialysis clinic owns it.

Please email me at lsabster@yahoo.com – I would like to know your asking price.

Thank you.

I am also taking offers for a Brand New Homechoice Pro unit. I have another thread on the board, but if you want to make an offer and more info, you can email me at jr_pene@yahoo.com

Please contact me at imsuperman808@aol.com - I can give you more specifics - I will make you a good price on this machine - thank you. Michael

Hello,

Is this machine still available?

My name is Bob and I live in Palm Bay, Florida.

My cell phone # is 732-239-5350. I am very interested and have a need for this brand of PD cycler. I have spent over 3½ years on this same model.

Email is bisraelite@earthlink.net. I have the spam filter set high but will get any requests to accept your reply. Feel free to call me on the cell phone # listed about.

Please reply if available or sold.

Anyone knows if there a way to rent a PD machine in the US?

A patient is coming from overseas to stay with us. She can’t take her PD equip with her since her insurance co. in her country will not allow it. She was able to order one through Baxter affiliates in her country, but needed 30 days notice.

She will be arriving in 2 weeks and realized she will not have access to her PD in the US. Manual is out of the question. she’ll be staying for 2 weeks.

Can anyone help???

Why is manual out of the question? That would seem to be the likely back-up.

She is a young child and manual becomes complicated and throws off her cycles.

I need to buy the machine baxter homechoice pro for my father.
how i can buy this machine>
it’s still available?
thank you

h_kadarusman@hotmail.com

i have only used it 8 hours a day for 8.5 months. and im asking
$950.00 it is a baxter homechoice pro.