Get well soon Angie!

You look terrific, Angie! I’m so glad that you’re doing so well. :smiley:

I have a check up in an hour. I will find out how my labs are fianlly this month. I have been wondering if my hemoglobin dropped more. I am always tired and my kidney doesn’t make Epo for some reason. My weight is good and my blood pressure is controllable. My K is always low so I gotta eat bananas (I still am not used to that) but my protein is also always low and my phosphate still goes up but not as bad as on dialysis. Is that because I have no Parathyroids?

Wow Angie
You look fantastic! It is so lovely to see a photo of you and Jeff. What a great Christmas you must have had and so much to look forward to with your new life together.
Cheers

[quote=beachy;15372]Wow Angie
You look fantastic! It is so lovely to see a photo of you and Jeff. What a great Christmas you must have had and so much to look forward to with your new life together.
Cheers[/quote]Here is Jeff this past Christmas:

looking good Angie

Richard C/O Jessie

[quote=Jessie St Amour;15378]looking good Angie

Richard C/O Jessie[/quote]
Thx Ric :slight_smile:

I just had to go get all my medical records today as my family doctor died just before Christmas. I am looking through my records and man there is a LOT of information I was not aware of! I will be posting it on my forum because there is so much and I am still going through them and will be updating and reposting and all. Found out the donor was a 61 year old man who died from an intracerebral bleed. Interesting eh?