- Do you even want Dialysis?
- What do you want from Dialysis?
- What are your goals on dialysis?
- What would you like to improve on Dialysis?
- What medications do you want to take on Dialysis to achieve your goals?
- How will the Medical Staff support me in my quest to achieve a decent standard of living on dialysis and are you willing to be a participating partner with me on dialysis?
These questions were never asked but was communicated with proper reasoning, like dialysis is necessary for you from now on , it can make your life better. It depends upon the support system, monetary and other factors the kind of medical support you will likely to receive. Hope it explains your question