Home Dialysis Supplies

Hello, we recently had a house guest who brought along his home dialysis equipment. The visit is over but supplies for a max 3 days of treatment were left over. Is it possible to donate to an individual or center. We are in the Kingston NY area. List of supplies:

9 boxes Pre mixed Dialysate (Heavy) - 3 days worth
1 Box unopened drain lines (24)
1 Box unopened Warmer Bags (24)
1 Box opened cartridges (4)
1 Box opened Saline 1 liter bags (6)

Do you expect your house guest to come back to visit before the expiration date on any of the supplies? If so, do you have room to store them for the next visit? Unfortunately, the company can’t legally take them back and I’m pretty sure that a dialysis clinic can’t either.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;19127]Hello, we recently had a house guest who brought along his home dialysis equipment. The visit is over but supplies for a max 3 days of treatment were left over. Is it possible to donate to an individual or center. We are in the Kingston NY area. List of supplies:

9 boxes Pre mixed Dialysate (Heavy) - 3 days worth
1 Box unopened drain lines (24)
1 Box unopened Warmer Bags (24)
1 Box opened cartridges (4)
1 Box opened Saline 1 liter bags (6)[/QUOTE]

I would be happy to take your drain lines off of you… We have to link two together to make it to my bathroom and always run out and use 2 five gallon buckets… How do I contact you…

He is now luckily recovering from a kidney transplant and hopefully will not need to do dialysis again.

Sorry for the delay ....axels3667@mypacks.net, located in Kingston NY.

UPdate … I found a center that accepted all the supplies on behalf of their home dialysis clients!