Homechoice Pro kidney dialysis Machine + Supplies FOR SALE! CHEAP! Worth $20,000 +

Hello, is still interested in the Homechoice Pro kidney dialysis Machine. I have a brand new machine that I’m willing to sell for a CHEAP price! I also have thousands of dollars worth of supplies that go with it. Drainage bags and APD w/ cassette 3-Prongs. All types of stuff. Just let me know either way… Thanks!
-Nick boatmansiu@gmail.com - e-mail me if interested

Homechoice Pro- Almost $18,000 - Sell everything I have for $3,500 or best offer.

• Includes the machine and abouut $5,000 worth of additional equipment. Thanks!

Hi y’all,

I’m going to post my standard disclaimer here, which is that most people on dialysis in the US do NOT buy the machine, so if you decide to look into this one, it’s important that you find out for sure who owns it (most often it is the dialysis clinic, even though it is in a patient’s home).

Home Dialysis Central does NOT sell machines, nor do we have anything whatsoever to do with this one. If you choose to contact this person and buy this machine, it is at your own risk.

Patients in the U.S. typically do not own their machines. In most cases the dialysis facility (Method 1) or the supply company (Method 2) rents the machine to the patient per treatment. If the patient is a Method 1 patient, the facility may own the machine or it may rent the machine for the patient from the manufacturer – Baxter. The Method 2 supplier may either be Baxter or may rent the machine from Baxter. It is extremely rare for a U.S. patient to own any dialysis machine.

Hello,

Is this machine still available?

My name is Bob and I live in Palm Bay, Florida.
My cell phone # is 732-239-5350. I am very interested and have a need for this brand of PD cycler. I have spent over 3½ years on this same model.

Email is bisraelite@earthlink.net. I have the spam filter set high but will get any requests to accept your reply. Feel free to call me on the cell phone # listed about.

Please reply if available or sold.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;17481]Hello, is still interested in the Homechoice Pro kidney dialysis Machine. I have a brand new machine that I’m willing to sell for a CHEAP price! I also have thousands of dollars worth of supplies that go with it. Drainage bags and APD w/ cassette 3-Prongs. All types of stuff. Just let me know either way… Thanks!

Homechoice Pro- Almost $18,000 - Sell everything I have for $3,500 or best offer.

• Includes the machine and abouut $5,000 worth of additional equipment. Thanks![/QUOTE]

As stated previously, patients in the U.S. do not have to buy their dialysis machines. Almost everyone who has kidney failure in the U.S. qualifies for Medicare. Medicare covers home dialysis which includes training, the machine and supplies, as well as support services from the RN, dietitian, and social worker. Other commercial insurances will cover the same services.

If you’re purchasing a machine for someone who lives outside the U.S. or who doesn’t have Medicare or insurance, be aware that if the person is untrained, he/she would need training to use it and if it breaks, you would need to have someone who can fix it, plus you would need a physician’s prescription to order supplies.

HOMECHOICE Automated PD System Model : 5C4471 for sale for $1800.00,but would consider $1500.in great working condition.has carrying case.I would reccomend getting new hoses.I will ship it anywhere in the U.S.A. for $50.00.could easily use paypal or cashiers check,or money order…Contact Wes at 253 353-6016 any time.

Just in case folks only read the new post and don’t bother to go back and read the entire thread:

I’m going to post my standard disclaimer here, which is that most people on dialysis in the US do NOT buy the machine, so if you decide to look into this one, it’s important that you find out for sure who owns it (most often it is the dialysis clinic, even though it is in a patient’s home).

Home Dialysis Central does NOT sell machines, nor do we have anything whatsoever to do with this one. If you choose to contact this person and buy this machine, it is at your own risk.

It is also possible that the dialysis clinic rented the machine from the manufacturer for use by the dialysis patient. In that case, the machine is owned by the company that made it. The amount Medicare pays the dialysis cilnic for dialysis including providing the machine and supplies as well as regular “support services” provided by the nurse, dietitian and social worker. If a dialysis patient obtains the equipment and supplies directly from a company the company generally rents the equipment to the patient vs. selling it. If a patient does buy a dialysis machine in the U.S., Medicare will pay the allowed amount for the machine over time so, which means the pateint is out of pocket what he/she paid for the machine for a long time. Bottom line…it is EXTREMELY rare that a patient in the U.S. purchases a dialysis machine.

To the person trying to sell this machine…Before you sell this machine, be sure that you have a bill of sale for the machine and that it doesn’t belong to someone else (dialysis clinic or a supply company) to avoid being accused of stealing it.

To anyone considering buying a used dialysis machine, you can’t just do dialysis without receiving training or having help from someone who was trained…it wouldn’t be safe. You must have a physician’s order to get supplies to use with the machine. You must have regular labwork and medical care to assess how well the treatment is working. Also, if the machine you buy is owned by someone else, you could be accused of buying stolen property.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;17481]Hello, is still interested in the Homechoice Pro kidney dialysis Machine. I have a brand new machine that I’m willing to sell for a CHEAP price! I also have thousands of dollars worth of supplies that go with it. Drainage bags and APD w/ cassette 3-Prongs. All types of stuff. Just let me know either way… Thanks!

• Includes the machine and abouut $5,000 worth of additional equipment. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Interested in purchsing fairly used/ reconditioned dialysis machines at reasonable prices capable of working in a 220-voltage environment. I will be willing to negotiate prices depending on conditions and hardware available.Please note that the equipments must meet the specifications that are required in thecountry of destination.

Keep in mind, folks, that just because a machine is in your home does not mean that you own it. The clinic owns the machine. Only they can sell it.

Dear All,

My mom is coming to the US on a visit and I am trying to see if I can lease or buy a Baxter PD machine for her use while she is here. She is on PD and gets it done at home in India, but I have some help there. Here, I would like her to be on on the Baxter cycler machine, so that she can be free of Dialysis during the day.

Can you please help.

Regards,

VC

I’m looking for used Baxter cycler machine for personal use.
thank you for any info
sergey.batagoff@gmail.com

Few patients in the U.S. own their dialysis machines. Instead the dialysis clinic obtains it from the company that made it and provides it to patients after training them. The clinic bills a daily charge to the patient’s insurance or Medicare for use of the machine and supplies. Owning a dialysis machine without knowing how to use it won’t help.

Some companies sell refurbished hemodialysis machines. Gia Medical is one of those companies. I don’t know if Gia Medical sells refurbished PD machines, but you could contact them.
www.giamedical.com

Since you specifically asked about Baxter’s cycler, you might want to contact Baxter to find out if they can advise you how you could obtain a used cycler and training to operate it and to take care of a PD catheter.
www.baxter.com