Ilovenxstage.com - Let me know what you think?

If y’all organize a trip Down Under, please take this old dialysis nurse with you! I’ll do your water tests, cannulate, check vital signs, anything to visit Australia-I’ve heard it absolutely beautiful there…tee-hee!

That’s something to look forward to

I’ll tell you what I would do - I’d dialyze in front of the Capitol. That’d be a powerfull news hook to spread the message in favor of more frequent dialysis. I’ve seen tents set up on the lawn/sidewalk for different groups - it’d take some explaining at the permit office but I think it could be done.

Not now though - fall or spring.

That’s something to look forward to

I’ll tell you what I would do - I’d dialyze in front of the Capitol. That’d be a powerfull news hook to spread the message in favor of more frequent dialysis. I’ve seen tents set up on the lawn/sidewalk for different groups - it’d take some explaining at the permit office but I think it could be done.

Not now though - fall or spring.[/quote]

Seriously? :shock: …I mean dialyzing with a NxStage on the side-walk at the Capitol? My…my…my!! If Rick Skiles can dialyze in front of the pool then why not? I think that would be attention grabber there!! …Say about 3 to 5 patients dialyzing there using generators? I wonder if the City would allow that, maybe not…Health Hazard?

Okay, stoic , without a doubt, but can’t agree with the dispassionate! Have you ever seen an Aussie at a footy match?? :lol:

[quote=“beachy”]

Okay, stoic , without a doubt, but can’t agree with the dispassionate! Have you ever seen an Aussie at a footy match?? :lol:[/quote]

Footy match? Tell us more about it… :lol:

Hah, (most ) Aussies are passionate about sport in any form. Here is an example of a typically “passionate” group! :wink: It's all over bar the shouting

[quote=“beachy”]

Hah, (most ) Aussies are passionate about sport in any form. Here is an example of a typically “passionate” group! :wink: http://www.smh.com.au/news/football/its-all-over-bar-the-shouting/2005/11/16/1132016866018.html[/quote]

Ah my gawd, Hooligans? :shock:

OMG are you serious??? LOL I would LOVE to have someone test my water for me, I HATE doing it!! :smiley: