Im looking for dialysis clinic in indonesia

good afternoon.im on PD dialysis for almost 2 years, i would like to visit my mom in indonesia…do you know any branch clinic in indonesia? i need manual supply for a month…i really need to see my mom:( thank you for your information and help.

If you’re a Fresenius or DaVita patient, those dialysis companies have staff who can help you arrange travel within the U.S. and internationally. Be sure to ask about shipping supplies.

Fresenius’ website says this: “To discuss your home therapy PD travel needs, contact RTG Customer Service at 1-800-323-5188 (option 1).”

The DaVita website says this: “Patients on peritoneal dialysis (PD) can often have their PD supplies delivered to major cities in many parts of the world. This is something that DaVita Guest Services should be able to help you with. You can call them at 1-800-244-0680.”

You might want to check with the U.S. and Indonesian government about any travel restrictions because of the Covid pandemic.

This U.S. government website says there is a Level 4 advisory (Do Not Travel) for Indonesia.

Here’s info from the U.S. Embassy in Indonesia.

Thank You so much maam for the information you gave me i really appreciated it. My clinic is fresenius. I will talk to the head nurse tomorrow .i heard baxter have branch in indonesia so i will ask
More help from my nurse to help me with the transfer while im travelling. And yes ill call the embassy too. Thank you again!