Lower Haemoglobin

My haemoglobin is 128 is there something i can change in my diet to lower this?

Do you have polycystic kidney disease. Often people with PKD have higher hemoglobin. Most others with kidney disease or kidney failure are anemic. Are you taking prescribed meds meant to increase your hemoglobin (erythropoiesis stimulating agents like Procrit®, Epogen®, Eprex®, Aranesp® or Mircera®), let your doctor know so s/he can adjust meds or help you consult a renal dietitian.