Market research study — help others with childhood kidney diseases

Please note: We do not normally allow research recruitment postings. But, Schlesinger Associates has made a donation to the non-profit MEI, and we will use it to offer free copies of our “Help, I Need Dialysis!” book (http://www.lifeoptions.org/help_book) to the first 10 readers of this forum who message me with a name and mailing address. To send me a message: 1). Click on my name (above where it says . 2). Click “View Profile.” 3). Choose “Visitor Messages” from the tab & leave your contact information

A Global Market Research firm wants to talk to parents of children who have one of these health problems:
• Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
• IgA Nephropathy
• Berger’s Disease
• Nephrotic Syndrome

Take part in an online research session and share your opinions and experiences. Our clients want learn as much as they can, so they can help others combat the challenges of these conditions.

The online part of the study will take 15-20 minutes a day for a week, and pays $125. We will follow up with a webcam interview of 60 min the next week that pays $75. NOTE: There is an intro call before both parts. All parts must be completed to be paid.

Please call 1-866-420-6860 and mention study #446 to learn more or to answer a few questions to see if you qualify.

NOTE: The book offer has nothing to do with the study! You don’t have to do the study to claim a free book