Mini YouTube Home Dialysis Videos

The online video revolution is on! Just updated my blog website with a mini version of Youtube videos and have already collected quite a few! You will also notice that more Nxstage Users are starting to submit their own home made videos! Yay!

Visit the mini YouTube Home Dialysis Video Site Now!

…If you have some videos of your own, submit today!

[QUOTE=Gus;13969]The online video revolution is on! Just updated my blog website with a mini version of Youtube videos and have already collected quite a few! You will also notice that more Nxstage Users are starting to submit their own home made videos! Yay!

Visit the mini YouTube Home Dialysis Video Site Now!

…If you have some videos of your own, submit today![/QUOTE]Great thread Gus! I hope to see more vids! I really like to see them as I can show my friends what different types of dialysis is like! I’d do one but I am not on home hemo and the satellite unit I am at doesn’t like videos taken in the unit.

Anyway, thx for the link!

[quote=AngiesKidney;14030]Great thread Gus! I hope to see more vids! I really like to see them as I can show my friends what different types of dialysis is like! I’d do one but I am not on home hemo and the satellite unit I am at doesn’t like videos taken in the unit.

Anyway, thx for the link![/quote]

Doesn’t mattter, try convincing your clinic that its for educational use and that you want to publish for other people to learn about dialysis. Perhaps you can do it where you insert your own buttonholes… :slight_smile:

P.S. You have a nice collection of videos!