NxStage and sleep

Wondering how others on NxStage would rate their sleep? Don’t know if it’s NxStage or the fact that I’m on SDD, but my sleep is phenominal now. In fact, I don’t ever recall sleeping this well even before I got kidney problems and went on dialysis! Have been on NxStage for about 8 months now and although my sleep improved right away, now it is supreme! For the last few weeks, I have been sleeping so comfortably that I don’t want to get out of bed in the morning??? This has never been my pattern. Trust me, I would not be sleeping in longer if it did not feel so great. As a kidney patient, I have the aches and pains of the disease although I believe I am seeing improvement with SDD txs. One reason I’m enjoying this extra sleep is because I feel so pain-free during this period of extra sleep-not only pain-free, but it feels sort of like I’m sleeping on a cloud. I kid you not. It has been so wonderful and I am wondering how long this is going to last. So, I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything like this as I have heard some say their sleep is better, but no one has described it like this.

Yep. My wife has been on NxStage since October and now sleeps like a rock. Well, NxStage, 60mg of neurontin and a tylenol #3 and she sleeps like a rock…

I’m very happy to hear that you’re sleeping so well with daily home hemo–but have to tell you that your comments would be more credible if you would register for the site. Otherwise, it’s hard to say if you’re a real person (as I suspect you are) or someone from a company who is trying to make a point…

Please help us out unregistered folks, and sign up. You’ll get an email notice when someone replies to a post, and you don’t have to use your real name. We’d hate to have to restrict the Boards to members, but there’s been a huge upsurge in unregistered posters lately. (Not just you).