NxStage box disposal

I’m using bags so I have a large number of boxes each week to recycle. For the last month I’ve found a great solution. Once a week I empty the 15 boxes of dialysate I’ll need for the following week - putting the bags in a large plastic tub. I then list the boxes on Craigslist

Free boxes - 20 sturdy boxes. Great for moving/storage
These boxes are 15"W X 13"D X 8"H with double center divider. They’re intact - if you want all of them you’d need a large vehicle or bring a knife to flatten them. Send an email for address and let me know when you can get them - people with the ability to pick them up right away will get preference.
I usually get a reply within ten minutes. This allows me to simply put the boxes out on the curb and I’m done.

I’ve talked to a dialyzor on the cycler who lives in a rural area who sells his boxes to a meat packer for $.25 a piece. A great way to turn the number of boxes issue into a positive.

[quote=Bill Peckham;14557]I’m using bags so I have a large number of boxes each week to recycle. For the last month I’ve found a great solution. Once a week I empty the 15 boxes of dialysate I’ll need for the following week - putting the bags in a large plastic tub. I then list the boxes on Craigslist
I usually get a reply within ten minutes. This allows me to simply put the boxes out on the curb and I’m done.

I’ve talked to a dialyzor on the cycler who lives in a rural area who sells his boxes to a meat packer for $.25 a piece. A great way to turn the number of boxes issue into a positive.[/quote]

We use them at the farm, filling them up with goodies…hehehehe
We also use them for our pet parot’s litter box…

We will be using a lot of my boxes to pack Christmas gifts. We joke about when people receive their gifts they will say things like “Yay, I’ve always wanted two Pureflow SAKs”, or “Ha ha, I got six cartridges, and you only got two dialysate bags!”

That’s given me a thought. We have a site group in the UK called Freecycle, maybe everywhere. Where you can list & request free stuff:) Check it out, maybe there’s one near you.

J

Well Bill, now that your Mom has moved and doesn’t need any more boxes from me, I’m just recycling as usual.

[quote=JW77;14560]That’s given me a thought. We have a site group in the UK called Freecycle, maybe everywhere. Where you can list & request free stuff:) Check it out, maybe there’s one near you.

J[/quote]
I used to use Freecycle here in Michigan, but now that I use the pureflow I just take the few boxes I have to the local recycling center. I’ve also given my boxes to an Ebay store, but they are no longer in business. Erich