Nxstage training inquiry

I have just recently learned of the NXstage dialysis, this seems like it would be a wonderful modality for my active lifestyle, however I am having difficulty finding a training site. My dialysis center (fresenius) doesn’t have any information. I e-mailed NXstage directly but have not received a response. I live in northeastern pennsylvania, Bethlehem, to be exact. Any help or direction in getting the required information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kathleen

Try calling NxStage and leave them a message…

Also, try these clinics in Pennsylvania

215-829-5646
610-375-1215
412-682-0205
724-228-7222
215-842-6636

I have just recently learned of the NXstage dialysis, this seems like it would be a wonderful modality for my active lifestyle, however I am having difficulty finding a training site. My dialysis center (fresenius) doesn’t have any information. I e-mailed NXstage directly but have not received a response. I live in northeastern pennsylvania, Bethlehem, to be exact. Any help or direction in getting the required information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kathleen

Kathleen,

I do know of a dialysis unit in Philadelphia (about 60 miles south of Bethlehem) that can train you on the NxStage unit. It is DaVita Franklin Center at Home. You can reach them by calling 215-627-3262. You can ask for Coutney or James. They should be able to help you. This is a great center with the most caring people. If you need anymore help, please contact me mike@kahphoto.com. I would be glad to help you. I have been using NxStage since July and I am very happy with the machine, the support and the company.

Michael

Thank you both for your speedy responses, this is a great forum!
Kathleen

you can also call Silvercare dialysis just over the boarder in Cherry Hill Nj they are starting a home hemo program.

If anyone knows of clinics that are starting or expanding their programs to include new home therapies, please tell them about us and urge them to add their clinic (or edit it) to our database. Our database is the way we and site users know where home dialysis is offered. There is a link from the home page to add or edit a clinic and it’s very easy to let us know what to add or change.