NxStage's new newsletter

Did anyone else get a copy of NxStage’s new newsletter? NxStage is asking for comments on how they can improve their product/services. Anyone have a wish list? One of my wishes would be that I would like NxStage to work more closely with unit nurse trainers to improve the patient training programs.

Yes, I got the newsletter…I also have a digital copy. Just click the link below to get the digital copy.

http://www.dailyhemo.org/newsletter_nxstage.pdf

P.S. Oh no it’s me again! :stuck_out_tongue:

What about making nxstage available to some of your “dialysis cousins” in Australia, Canada. India and Great Britain etc. Now that would be a fantastic wish!

I agree with you, I hope our dreams comes true!

P.S. I also wish NxStage adds GPS tracking devices on the cyclers so that in case I lose my cycler I can find it easily. hehehe, jokingly

Seriously, I want this machine smaller, at least the size of a chihuahua… :slight_smile:

Great article Gus! It’s always good to put a face with the name.

Jane, I have started a list of things that I run into as we are on the machine. I have told Nxstage about it and where to find it and I remind them regularly about it. I really think they are already aware of what I am listing, but it is just a way of keeping it in front of them. If you don’t let them know there is a problem (no matter how small) they will assume everything is OK. I can’t really list everything here because each one is a separate post, but I keep them in one thread. I go back from time to time and read over my old ideas to see if I am still experiencing these problems.

I thought others might use the thread to post their own ideas, but maybe they think it is my personal journal.

My Mom has been on Nxstage for 3 years and we didn’t get the newsletter.
But thanks Gus for the link. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of some of the people I talk
to over the last 3 years.

[quote=LMG;13073]My Mom has been on Nxstage for 3 years and we didn’t get the newsletter.
But thanks Gus for the link. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of some of the people I talk
to over the last 3 years.[/quote]

You can get that newsletter directly to you by contacting them and lettling them know you want it sent to you.or just email them at newsletter@nxstage.com