Rash on forehead

I’m on nocturnal home hemo. 7 hours every night except Sundays. I have a Fresenius 4008S.

About 5 days back, I noticed that I have a rash on my forehead. It is not visible but I can feel it if I run my fingers on it.

Any idea if this could be related to dialysis in some way?

Thanks
Kamal

Maybe Latex? Do you have any alergies to any plastics or sorts?

[quote=kamalshah20;16581]I’m on nocturnal home hemo. 7 hours every night except Sundays. I have a Fresenius 4008S.

About 5 days back, I noticed that I have a rash on my forehead. It is not visible but I can feel it if I run my fingers on it.

Any idea if this could be related to dialysis in some way?

Thanks
Kamal[/quote]

I do not know of any allergies to latex and there is nothing new I have been doing recently.

Kamal

Sometimes along the way people develop anti-bodies or allergens against materials. Try looking at the items you use for dialysis, namely the tapes and gloves. Do the gloves have poweder? What type of tapes you use? Are you using heparin? What about the dialyzer, what brand/type is it? It can take time to pinpoint the cause, it can also be a medication you may be using. Also, try letting your Clinic and Doctor know about this.

[quote=kamalshah20;16589]I do not know of any allergies to latex and there is nothing new I have been doing recently.

Kamal[/quote]

Thanks Gus! But the rash is on its way out. I think it was the soap I was using. I changed to another soap and it seems that this is helping!

Kamal