Spontaneous human combustion and dialysis

Coroners say California’s heat wave has killed at least 123 people, the Associated Press reports.

…today, the weather is alot better and seems the heatwave has already passed…I have to tell you that when the hottest days were here I felt weird and my heart was not feeling right, would skip and feel aching…I would just take it easy and drink plenty of fluids while managing my air-conditioner…

Glad to hear you are taking good care of yourself, Gus :smiley: Stay out of that nasty heat!

Does anyone know how much water (fluids) a person on dialysis needs per day? I know what the fluid restrictions are, but I am asking, what role does hydrating oneself play when one is on dialysis?

I think that solely dependent on the patients prescription, for example, in my case as a “Chronic” renal failure…meaning 0% kidney function and at my volume weight at 55kg I can handle 32oz per day…but I never reach that much fluid…I am averaging only at 24oz…these are on days that are not hot…on days that are hot I am averaging over 32oz…