Study of Challenges to Home HD Needs Participants

MEI, the non-profit that runs this Facebook group, wants to talk on Zoom (camera on or off) to U.S. patients who use home HD. We want to learn what challenges you’ve faced with home dialysis that made you think about switching or stopping. What helped you overcome those challenges? Interested? Please send your email address to beth@wittenllc.com so I can ask a few questions to see if you qualify to take part. We will record and transcribe the interviews. We won’t share your name or where you get dialysis with anyone. If you qualify, you will get your choice of a $20 Amazon gift card or $20 through PayPal. Zoom calls last around an hour. Your struggles can help us to help someone else to succeed!

If you are still interested, cheryl021@comcast.net. Most of the posts I see are older, so we are using the Versi for my husband. Would love to chat about his treatments.

Hi Cheryl021, Karen from MEI would love to talk with you and your husband about his treatments. Please email her at khoner@mei.org. She tried emailing you, but the email did not go through.

I would love to participate. I was on HHD 8 years ago before a transplant. 2 years ago that transplant failed and have had to go back on Dialysis. We transition to HHD as soon as we could.

Thank you for your interest. We completed that project but will post again if we have another research opportunity.