This Month on 24th

This month of November 24th was my first day at home doing dialysis two years ago. Wow, two years seems quite a bit now! I look back and I can’t believe I come this long! I kinda think of all the years I had in-center and wonder what if I spent those years at home as well…hmm . Anyway, Happy Happy Holidays y’all!.. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Gus, I always assumed you had been doing it at home a lot longer. Well done!
Cheers

[quote=beachy;11278]Congratulations Gus, I always assumed you had been doing it at home a lot longer. Well done!
Cheers[/quote]

Beachy, thanks for your kind words! Your the first to reply to my post… :slight_smile:
I have been on dialysis since 1978, but mostly in-center…I did receieve a transplant in 1979 that lasted until late 1982…I did do home dialysis with an old Cobe Century2 in-center machine for almost 2 years, that was back in late 1980s…

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and Gus your such an inspiration I hope you have many, many, many more.

Gus, Happy Nxstage Birthday!
You are the best! You keep me going.
Pat

concragts Gus. I am greatfull to have met you online. You and the other folks running NxStage are a great source of inspiration for me. Keep it up and Happy anniversary!
LSB

[quote=Leafsunbear;11302]concragts Gus. I am greatfull to have met you online. You and the other folks running NxStage are a great source of inspiration for me. Keep it up and Happy anniversary!
LSB[/quote]

[quote=Pat Colongione;11299]Gus, Happy Nxstage Birthday!
You are the best! You keep me going.
Pat[/quote]

Thanks for the congrats! I think we can come a long way…just hang in there and try your best. Enjoy what you really like to do in life. Whether its a hobby, job, school, or traveling around the world, keep at it and be happy.

Cheers!