Whats your setup

I’ve got a few questions for those on home heamo regarding your setup.

What machine do you have?
What do you have in the room? For example shelving/stock area, flooring, basin.

I might have posted a similar question a while back so apologies if this a repeat.

I’ve been told I don’t need a sink/basin? Which seems mad as how am I supposed to wash hands etc…

I’ll be getting a Gambro AK 90 or AK95. No luxury of an NXstage for me, although I’m getting keener to get onto home haemo. Some of the stock will be in the room, obviously, to be accessable. Some of the bulk (acetate & citric/chemical) will be in the cellar.

Cheers,

JW

Hi there JW

I have a Fresenius 4008B, we don’t have the luxury of Nxstage here in Aussieland either ):

I have some shelving inside my bedroom wardrobe which is where I also keep the Freni along with the RO, just roll her out when I need her. i keep some of the lighter day to day supplies in there for emergencies, the rest is stored in cupboards downstairs in my laundry. i have a trolley with shelves for syringes, dressings etc which doubles as my setting up table.

We ripped the carpet out of the bedroom and installed bamboo/timber flooring (easy to clean and roll Freni around on) We have a basin in the ensuite nice and close, in fact if I have to I can go to the toilet and still be dialysing.

Hope all works out well for you.
Cheers

[QUOTE=JW77;13931]I’ve got a few questions for those on home heamo regarding your setup.

What machine do you have?
What do you have in the room? For example shelving/stock area, flooring, basin.

I might have posted a similar question a while back so apologies if this a repeat.

I’ve been told I don’t need a sink/basin? Which seems mad as how am I supposed to wash hands etc…

I’ll be getting a Gambro AK 90 or AK95. No luxury of an NXstage for me, although I’m getting keener to get onto home haemo. Some of the stock will be in the room, obviously, to be accessable. Some of the bulk (acetate & citric/chemical) will be in the cellar.

Cheers,

JW[/QUOTE]